|Day 1||To Lake Mburo NP||Depart for Lake Mburo NP. View of Impalas & Zebras||Mburo Eagles Nest|
|Day 2||To Kampala/Entebbe||Head back to Kampala via Mbarara & Masaka with stop at the Equator.||2Friends Beach Hotel|
What has this trip to offer?
- On top of a hill, with a stunning view of Lake Mburo, you will stay in Eagles Nest Lodge (part of Nature Lodges)
- You can choose “Lazy” camping (the tent is ready and fully equipped, showers and toilets are shared) or a room in the Lodges.
- All accommodation is on BB basis.
- All transport is in Toyota Hiace with a pop-up roof and for everybody a comfortable window seat.
- Gamedrives and walks in the park, see lions, leopards, giraffes, Ugandan kobs, elephants, shoebill storks, etc.
- Boatride on Lake Mburo, see the animals at the waterfront!
Not included in Pricing
- Laundry services
- Gorilla permit (we organise it for you)
- All activities in Kisoro
- Meals (around US$ 30 per person per day)
- Visa (Uganda/Rwanda)
- Any other personal interests
- The first and last night in Uganda
Toyota Hiace: These are our own cars and drivers. The cars are well maintained and our drivers are experienced and English speaking Ugandans. If necessary we can also hire other cars.