|Day 1||To Queen Elizabeth NP||Departure for Queen Elizabeth NP via Fort Portal & passing the Kazinga Channel. Game drive in the late afternoon.||Queen Elizabeth Bush Camp|
|Day 2||In Queen Elizabeth NP||Game drive & launch trip on the Kazinga Channel for animals view by waterside||Queen Elizabeth Bush Camp|
|Day 3||To Kampala/Entebbe||Head back to Kampala via Mbarara & Masaka with stop at the Equator.||2Friends Beach Hotel|
What has this trip to offer?
- Staying in the beautiful The Bush Lodge (part of Nature Lodges).
- You can choose “Lazy” camping (the tent is ready and fully equipped, showers and toilets are shared) or a room in the Lodges.
- All accommodation is on BB basis.
- All transport is in Toyota Hiace with a pop-up roof and for everybody a comfortable window seat.
- Gamedrives in the park, see lions, leopards, Ugandan kobs, elephants, shoebill storks, etc.
- Boatride on the Kazinga Channel, see the animals at the waterfront!
- Balloon experience ( US$ 380, not included in the price).
Not included in Pricing
- Laundry services
- Gorilla permit (we organise it for you)
- All activities in Kisoro
- Meals (around US$ 30 per person per day)
- Visa (Uganda/Rwanda)
- Any other personal interests
- The first and last night in Uganda
Toyota Hiace: These are our own cars and drivers. The cars are well maintained and our drivers are experienced and English speaking Ugandans. If necessary we can also hire other cars.