|Day 1||From Airport||Our driver will pick you up from the airport to your hotel.||2Friends Beach Hotel|
|Day 2||To Mityana Forests||We target the most iconic snake species during the like Gaboon viper (Bitis gabonica), Rhinoceros viper (Bitis narsicornis), Jameson's mamba(Dendroaspis jamesoni kaimosae), Forest cobra (Naja melanoleuca), and the Atheris species.||Hotel|
|Day 3||In Mityana Forests||Same as Day 2||Hotel|
|Day 4||To Kasese||This is where we can find chameleons and A. nitschei(great lakes bush viper) In Rwenzori mountains, there are seven chameleon species, two of which are not found anywhere else on Earth. Tolley's Forest chameleon was discovered in 2017 and is very rare because it lives high in the forest canopy. Another species, the moutane side-striped chameleon, is only found at high elevations in the Rwenzori, up to 3500 meters. In the Rubooni community area, 5 species can be found, three of which are quite common. The most common is Johnston's three - horned chameleon. The males are adorned with large horns projecting from their forehead that they use for combat with other males. Elliot's Groove - throated chameleon is a small species and can be found on bushes or reeds near the river. Males of the strange - horned chameleon, a species that's endemic to Rwenzori, have a larger"nose", which its function is presumed for fighting,but is otherwise unknown up to now.||Hotel|
|Day 5||Field Herping||Field Herping||Hotel|
|Day 6||To Kampala/Entebbe||Head back to Kampala via Mbarara & Masaka with stop at the Equator.||2Friends Beach Hotel|
What has this trip to offer?
- Staying in the beautiful accommodations of Nature Lodges.
- You can choose “Lazy” camping (the tent is ready and fully equipped, showers and toilets are shared) or a room in the Lodges.
- All accommodation is on BB basis.
- All transport is in Toyota Hiace with a pop-up roof and for everybody a comfortable window seat.
- Guaranteed visit to world famous mountain gorillas.
- Chimp tracking in Kibale National Park (include in the price).
Not included in Pricing
- Laundry services
- Gorilla permit (we organise it for you)
- All activities in Kisoro
- Meals (around US$ 30 per person per day)
- Visa (Uganda/Rwanda)
- Any other personal interests
- The first and last night in Uganda
- Optional – Chimp Habituation Experience (USD $50 extra per person)