|Day 1||To Kibale Forest NP||Head off to Kibale Forest passing by Lake Albert.||Kibale Forest Camp|
|Day 2||Chimp & Swamp Walk||The chimp walk; and walk through the Bigodi Swamp.||Kibale Forest Camp|
|Day 3||To Queen Elizabeth NP||Departure for Queen Elizabeth NP via Fort Portal & passing the Kazinga Channel. Game drive in the late afternoon.||Queen Elizabeth Bush Camp|
|Day 4||To Bwindi||Drive through the Switzerland of Africa – mountains, hills & forests’ view||Gorilla Valley Lodge|
|Day 5||Gorilla Tracking||Gorilla Tracking||Gorilla Valley Lodge|
|Day 6||To Lake Mburo NP||Boat ride on Lake Mburo. View of Impalas & Zebras||Mburo Eagles Nest|
|Day 7||To Kampala/Entebbe||Head back to Kampala via Mbarara & Masaka with stop at the Equator.||2Friends Beach Hotel|
What has this trip to offer?
- Staying in the beautiful accommodations of Nature Lodges.
- You can choose “Lazy” camping (the tent is ready and fully equipped, showers and toilets are shared) or a room in the Lodges.
- All accommodation is on BB basis.
- All transport is in Toyota Hiace with a pop-up roof and for everybody a comfortable window seat.
- Guaranteed visit to world famous mountain gorillas (not included in the price, this is US$ 700).
- Chimp tracking in Kibale National Park (include in the price).
- Visit to the savannah parks Queen Elizabeth National Park and Lake Mburo National Park.
- In these parks gamedrives and boatrides.
- See hundreds of bird species, lions, elephants, leopards, hippos, Ugandan kobs, 13 primate species, etc.
Not included in Pricing
- Laundry services
- Gorilla permit (we organise it for you)
- All activities in Kisoro
- Meals (around US$ 30 per person per day)
- Visa (Uganda/Rwanda)
- Any other personal interests
- The first and last night in Uganda
- Optional – Chimp Habituation Experience (USD $50 extra per person)